How to highlight preferred hotels
Guide your travelers to the right hotels. Prioritize hotels, highlight rates and define how search results are displayed.
1. Choose the Travel Policy option within the Company menu option.
2. Within the Preferred Hotels tab, click the "Add" button.
3. Fill in the different options to specify the preferred hotel.
- Create group - You can sort preferred hotels into groups for easier administration. If you want to create a hotel group, tick this checkbox and assign a name to the group.
- Priority - This defines in what order the hotel is shown in the search results. Priority can be set from -200 to 200. Hotels with a negative priority are displayed only after non-preferred hotels. You can also choose to blacklist hotels in this dropdown, then they will not be shown at all.
- Flag text/Flag image - Highlight preferred hotels with either a text label or a logo.
- Add hotels to the group - Specify what hotels should adhere to the settings above, either a whole hotel chain or a single hotel. If you define country or city, you can set a chain as preferred in one city but not in another. Click Add to list for each hotel/chain you wish to add. Once all your hotels are added click Save.
4. Click "Add to List" for each hotel/chain you wish to add. Once all your hotels are added click "Save".